Growth Corner is an evolution of the growth model. We’re founded on the following principal: Unifying marketing and sales into a single revenue cycle that is the fastest and most efficient model to scale early stage to growth stage companies.
We ask a simple question – what alignment of traditionally two separate functions are required to “unleash” a revenue acceleration model that hits growth metrics that weren’t possible before?
We incorporate the latest thinking and models on growth that designs the revenue cycle/model first then integrates the marketing and sales components. In effect, we combine marketing and sales into ONE revenue generating engine – a top down strategic execution plan that leverages all the available resources, functions and channels to drive growth.
We deliver value for two types of start-ups/growth companies:
- Start-Ups that are at Product/Market fit and Need to Further validated and grow their initial customer/user base. This requires a different Growth Blueprint and set of deliverables that prepares the Company for its next round by delivering a proven customer acquisition model and results. In effect it’s our client’s first “Growth Ramp-Up”. The Start- Starts-up should be achieving enough validation in the market to have customers generating a) Annual or ARR revenues of low to mid six (6) figures in revenues b) low to mid five (5) figure Monthly or MRR revenues (typically Seed/A Round companies)
- Post Initial Product/Market Fit ready for “Scaling” – growth companies which are defined as having achieved initial customer/segment traction that have either a proven set of satisfied customers and sectors and/or have “saturated” their early customer acquisition strategies and channels are ready to scale to the next level with revenues. The revenues should be at ) Annual or ARR revenues of low seven (7) figures to eight figures or b) Monthly or MRR revenues of low six (6) to low seven (7) figures.
- Minimizes the need for hiring talent in advance of a proven model that scales
- Minimizes Spend by Delivering a Validated Growth Blueprint Upfront
- Increases the Speed of Scaling by delivering and executing our client’s Growth Model from 9-18 months to 90-120 days . This makes a capital efficient model for scaling.
- Minimizes Risks – By dramatically reducing time to achieve growth, increasing results, and creating visibility on what demand channels and what human resources to double down on.
The Growth Corner Process
“The Growth Corner Holistic Model to Scale” is broken into two stages:
Growth Assessment – We Start with a ½ to full day Growth Assessment that is a deep “dive” into past learings and where company needs to get over the next 6-12 months that covers:
- Buyer Decision Cycle, Sectors and Personas,
- Key Challenges/Product Roadmap
- Assessment of Competition/Risks
- Current Sales and Marketing Model/ Infrastructure/Resources/Team
- All Past Marketing/Sales Campaigns and Results/Key Learnings
Growth Blueprint “A Template for Growth” – From the Assessment the Growth Corner Team Produces A Custom“Growth Blueprint” which is a 90-120 day Growth Execution Plan that defines in addition to what already is in place the Three CORE DRIVERS of GROWTH that are unique to our client’s company and market:
- Filling the Top of Your Opportunity Funnel -Optimize Multi-Channel Demand Generation. This includes developing and refining Buyer Profiles and Personas and executing across a single or multiple digital channels based on experience with which channel is optimized for our client’s solution that can include: a) SEO/Paid Search, b) Content Marketing, c) Inbound and Outbound Lead Execution, d) paid media, e) social media/Influencer marketing campaigns including social selling, f) Target Sales Outreach/Email Campaigns, g) public relations and h) direct and indirect/channel selling strategies.As part of this process we develop two specific buyer tracks a) those ready to buy which are moved to the top/middle of the funnel and b) those not ready to buy and are put in the buyer curation funnel where they continue to be nurtured until ready to make a decision to purchase/subscriber.
- Driving Middle and Bottom Opportunity Funnel Conversions – Building and Optimizing the Sales Model. The can include: Sales Organization and Team Development, Defining/Refining the Sales Cycle and Sales Process Execution, Sales Communications – Messaging/Value Proposition, Forecast and Pipeline Management Systems, Deal Pipeline and CRM Refinement, Refinement of the Pricing Model, Partnership/Channel Program Implementation.
- Drive Systematic Closings and Scale – We Implement Growth Infrastructure and Data Driven Analytics that produces predictable and repeatable user/customer acquisition. We can Implement Marketing/CRM System, Growth Marketing Analytics, Marketing Automation reporting & analysis. Bottom Line Goal = Data driven Decision Making
Execution along side of our Our Client’s Founding/Executive Team – Our Team Executes Along Side our Client’s team that Reduces achieving growth to 90-120 days from the typical 9-18 months. This reduces risk and spending to hire and train team members in advance of results and accelerates achievement of your company’s next milestone – funding etc.
This is an option for each of our clients and depending on what stage our clients are at our team delivers:
- Chief Revenue Officer – This function manages and coordinates with the Demand Generation Team and develops and optimizes the Sales Organization & Management Systems and Team to drive the Middle and Bottom of The Funnel Closings”. This can include implementing along side of the founder(s) Hiring, Managing and Training Sales Teams and Leaders.
- Growth/Digital Marketing – Executing One or Multiple Demand Generation Channels – Inbound Lead Execution – that are optimized to drive top of the funnel-qualified leads based our client’s unique solution.
- Digital/Content/Influencer Marketing – depending on what is required our team can execute the Social media/Influencer/Content marketing campaigns including PR and SEO Optimization.